Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Woohoo, we have knittage...

I actually got Eris out and worked 10rows on it. I am hoping to knit some more on it. All I needed was to kick myself in the behind and get going. LOL, I am hoping work on it for the rest of the week and make some more progress. I am still a bit under the weather, but much better than yesterday, thanks to my caring hubby. He actually let me sleep in this morning and took Anika to the bus. And I slept till 9am which I haven't done in Ion's and I probably could have slept longer, cause I woke Lars up after I took a shower.
Tomorrow, I am going to help at school. Then I have to go to the store for groceries, and hopefully get the house somewhat cleaned and straightened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home