Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

what a day I had

First take the kids to school, then back home to get showered and dressed, then back to school to help with Dinosaur school projects, Kindergarterners are cute, but not today. LOL
Then I wanted to go to the Grocery store, well that didn't happen, cause hubby talked me into coming to lunch with him. Big mistake, good thing the place had a salad bar, or I would have left starving. My food was not at the table 20mins after we ordered, and the guys were already done. Finally I told them to pack it up and give me a discount. Sure enough got it half off, I had to leave to pick up the little monster from Preschool. So after that we went to the grocers, and came home with new StarWars Figures. ( how did that happen? )
Then I just had time to put away the food and run thru the house with the Vacuum, before the big monster came home with the bus, and we had a play date. They all had fun, destroying the house.
Then at Hubby comes home, we go to Gym. Worked out, Cardio for 40mins. Then home eating Dinner, get kids bathed and tucked in. Now I have a bit time, before I have to tie ribbons on Frames for the PTA. Then I am going to draw a bath and soak for a bit, and then sleepies.

Oh Switzerland got 2 Gold Medals today for a total of 13 Medals. Not bad for a country with 7.5 Million People. HOPP SCHWYZ!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home