Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Update inlcudes knitting...

Well knitting news first, I actually have been knitting, nope not on Eris, but on a new pair of felted Slippers. They are for my friends son. I love knitting them. I figured, I needed a quick project to get me back into the groove.

Now the weightloss and fitness news:
got on the scale today, I have lost 3lb., but it's all water no fat. Uggh, so now we are trying to cut out 200 calories and see how it goes. I have been working out almost every Day, it did get frustrating. But I actually enjoy working out. So monday I have to get on the scale again and then friday again, if it doesn't change I have to see a Nutritionist. So I am working on being really good about what I eat. So far I am doing good, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home