Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

still no knitting...

for some reason, I can't get into the mood to knit. I hope maybe this afternoon, to watch a stupid movie and knit. I am annoyed with myself to be in such a funk.
Oh and today I also have to get my teeth cleaned, don't like that either, they always hurt afterwards.
Have been working out everyday so far this week. Steve came with me yesterday and did a workout with me, we did corework, let's put it gently, he did not like to do the Woodchops, and we didn't even do them on the coreboard. Afterwards we did Cardio on the elyptical, that was interessting, cause for some reason I couldn't find the rythm. But probably the more I use it the better.
Zoe is becoming an expensive Dog. On Tuesday she Chewed up my Cell Phone. Good thing my contract had expired and we renewed it and I got a free phone. I like it. Then yesterday, she grabbed my heart rate monitor belt from the counters and chewed that up. Ugggh, now I need to find out how to get a new one, or buy another monitor.
Hope to go and do Cardio again tonight with Steve, it is fun working out with him. I am really excited about all of this.
This week I am also trying some new healthy recipes, cause the same things over and over again are getting old.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Good for you Claudia.
    You are definitely becoming my inspiration!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home