Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Tallies for January...

Well January gone by and I made a lot of changes in my life. I am trying to eat better, I am working out 5 days a week, I try to play more with the kids and just be a better person all around.

For the month of January, I have knitted two pairs of felted slippers and that's it. LOL not much there.

On the weight loss front.



I wasn't to happy with this result at first but then we measured this morning. And I have lost 12" all over. I lost 1/4" on my neck, 1" on my chest, 2.5" on my waist, 3" on my hips, 4" on my thigh and 1/2" on my calf. I could not believe that when I was told. So this is what is going to keep me going for February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home