Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, January 20, 2006

4 things about me

Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
1. Architectural drafter
2. Flower Delivery lady
3. Cleaning schools (yucky scraping gum from under desks)
4. Telemarketer

Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
1. Serenity
2. Pirates of the Caribbian
3. Star War Trilogy (original one)
4. Bugs' life

Four Places You’ve Lived
1. Zurich Switzerland
2. Lake Travis, Texas
3. Downtown Austin, Texas
4. South Austin, Texas

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. CSI
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. What Not to Wear

Four Places You’ve Been On Vacation
1. Vancouver
2. Seattle
3. Lenzerheide, Switzerland
4. Barcelona, Spain

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. Jaime's Journey
2. Our Home on the Hill
3. Just one more row...
4. Knitting Novice

Four Of Your Favourite Foods
1. Home made Bread
2. Spaghetti
3. Steamed Rice with Salad Dressing
4. Filet Mignon

Four Places You’d Rather Be
1. The Alps in Switzerland
2. The Beach somewhere
3. My mom's kitchen
4. in bed sleeping

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without
1. Die Toten Hosen (anything from them)
2. Rent - Broadway sountrack
3. Bravo Hits '94
4. Vallejo (anything)

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
1. Caravan Sport
2. Ford Explorer
3. Volkswagen Jetta ( was my parents but I drove it) I did not own a car until I moved here
4. A monthly bus pass to get arround town in zurich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home