Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another Day....

Well what did I do today? Let's see? I took Zoe for a walk, she has gotten so big, she is 7 months old now and weighs 41lb. Playful as ever and a sweet dog. She gets excited easy, which we need to work on. We are planning on going back to doggie school in February.

Today is also our 8th wedding anniversary. I snuck a letter into Steve's lunch. And he sent me 8 red roses, how sweet is that. We got to go out on a date on Saturday which was very nice.

I did work out this morning, but for some reason I am really sleepy, don't know why but I am. Also my heart rate monitor came in the mail today. I played a bit with it, and it seems worth the $15 I paid for it, while other go for $50. I am actually enjoying working out, it's 2hrs I have to myself. nobody but me and I am doing something for me.

Also my friend Tracy and I decided to do craftfairs together this year, so we decided what we wanna make and which ones we wanna go to. This gotta be interessting.

Tonight Anika is starting back gymnastics, she took a break cause she wanted to play soccer, but decided that she likes gymnastics better. Which is fine with me as long as she is doing something.

Tonight also I am hoping to work on Eris some more, after I undid a bunch of rows, cause I didn't like the look of it. Oh and I need to alter a top for one of my neighbors, but that is a whole different story.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Happy Anniversary, Claudia!!! Have a wonderful day.

    It sounds that you are keeping busy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home