Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

a healthy Superbowl????

Ok, so we are having a superbowl party and I am not so sure I can stay on my meal plan. I am trying really hard. I promised myself. I know I am not going to have a drink since I had a drink on friday and yesterday. So I am having a veggie Tray, corn, Steve is grilling Chicken for me, since I am not going to eat the Ribs. I am making German Potato Salad, which is mostly broth, vinegar and such, but it has bacon in it. So I am going to try and avoid that. I am also having a green Salad and Cucumber Salad Ready and hope to eat some of that. Anyways, I'll let you guys know later how it goes.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    I hope that your healthy superbowl was wonderful. I know that I pigged out!!!

    However, I am a Steelers fan and all I can say is "Finally."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home