Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A new week...

Well I am feeling much better, so the new week hopefully starts that way.
Working out again tomorrow, I am still sore from friday, did I mention I do not like 2 sec. pushups? Well then carry on, Tuesday I gotta take the boy to the dentist, so they can check the tooth he hurt 4weeks ago again. Then Steve is leaving Thursday evening for Arizona to go to his Grandma's Funeral, but he is coming back friday, cause Saturday our little boy is turning 3 and we have a preschooler party here at the house.
What was I thinking???
He picked Race Cars.
I also need to get some sewing going, I am making fancy Tissue Box covers.
I did get to knit some today, and the cardigan is actually coming along very nicely. I have the hem and the sleeves left to knit. So I am hoping to get quiet along with it this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home