Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, January 09, 2006

week 1

Wow, I joined the gym a week ago and Steve the love of my life got me 24 sessions with a personal trainer. I had two of them last week. I have been working out everyday, except Sunday, that is rest Day.
I am watching what I am eating, usint Fitday.com for it, it's a great little online program and it helps me to actually get to the amount of food I need to eat. Apparently I haven't been eating enough so my body is hanging on to the fat. Isn't that sad. I am also drinking at least 120oz of water a day. Today during my workout I drank 40oz. My goal is to loose 85lb. this year, I hope I can do it, that's less than 2lb. a week. I sure hope I can do it. I will post when I weigh in at the gym every two weeks.

On the knitting front, not much going on, I undid a bunch of Rows on Erin today, cause I didn't like the way it turned out, so I am going to redo it. But I have to wait to get a new printer cartridge, to print out one page of the pattern I seem to have missplaced again. I sure hope to finish it sooner, than later.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Spike said…

    Thanks for the tip about fitday.com. I've just joined and now seeing my goal broken down gives me more incentive than ever to lose this weight.

    Your doing awesome Claudia!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Wow, a personal trainer. How wonderful is that!!! I know you can do it, Claudia (regarding to your weight)!!! Have a great day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home