Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's been a long while...

Things finally have calmed down here in the heart of Texas. We went to Alabama for Spring break to visit Steve's family. We had a fantastic time. Even our Dog Zoe came with us and she had a grand time as well. Mom and Dad have a wonderful big backyard.
The kids got to play in the sand at the beach, but it was way to cold to go swimming. I got to relax and finish some projects I haven't had time for. It was really nice.
Now things are back to normal it seems. I still have a heck of a time to potty train Lars. He does so well some days and then not at all on other days. No fun.
I am still working on my trainer Certificate, and I am getting back into the study thing slowly.
I really want to do this, I am also back working on my fitness, I've been slacking a bit. So I am now back to working out 3x week with weights and cardio 5x week. We'll see how that goes.
I also made a blocg just for the weight loss journey.
That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home