Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Normality???

Well, it now a couple of Days since my family left, I do miss them dearly. My last couple of Days have been filled with watching my friends baby and cleaning the house. I spent most of Saturday organizing Lars' and Anika's rooms. We went thru toys and decided what needs to go to make room for the loot from Christmas. The rooms, look pretty nice now.
I also went with Anika to sell girlscout cookies, she is doing a great job, we are at Day two and she already sold most of the cookies we orderes. And Steve hasn't taken any to work yet. So we'll be ordering more cookies.
I am also cookie mom for the first time, I did not realize how much work it is, but it is fun.

Also as Tomorrow, I am hitting the gym again, at least 5x week and watch what I eat, I need to drink my water. I also need to study again, cause I have only till March to finish the Exam for my Certification.
So here we go off to a great 2007.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home