Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tomorrow is Monday...

And I am actually looking forward to it. What a weekend, well almost week. Steve's parents came into town on Wednesday and his cousin came as well. So all in all, we had 6 adults and 4kids at my house during the day since Thursday. I am worn out.
Tomorrow, I'll have the baby for the last week and I need to clean my house and go grocery shopping, cause our visitors ate pretty much everything in the pantry. I need to remember to hide treats when Mom is coming. Don't get me wrong, I love the woman, but man she eats all the good stuff, and most of the time without asking. Like the one time I was pregnant and she ate the last of the IceCream, can you say I had to swallow twice and then just go to my room. LOL
Then in the evening the Gym is on the plate, I feel the need for real serious workout, with weights and Cardio, the whole nine yards.

Oki doki, it's school night and I should go to bed, cause I gotta get up at 6:15am, to get the little one ready and on the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home