Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I can tell...

The holidays are closing in...

Yesterday I made "All Day Applebutter" and today we made some Cookie Dough, I usually don't make the cookies for myself, I usually make them for friends and neighbors as little presents for Christmas.

I love to bake and I am looking forward to the kids, decorating the cookies.

Then I have just a bit of shopping left and on Saturday we are braving the mall, the kids are going to Build a Bear as an early christmas present.
On the 21st is the last Day of school and I am helping Anika's class with Winter Centers. Then on the 22nd my mom is flying in. Woohoo, we are planning on going to the Trail of lights on that Saturday. Cause it is just so beautiful.

Then Sunday we do Lessons and Carols at 11am at church and Candlelight Service at 7pm. I am actually excited, cause I haven't celebrated with my mom or my sister in many years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home