Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A merry Christmas Party...

Yesterday evening we went to Steve's Company Party. It was held at the beautiful Caswell House. We had Horse D'Heuvres, and lots to drink, well I had 2 glasses of wine. The entertainment was a fabulous band right here from Austin called "the Lucky Strikes".
One Part I enjoyed very much was, that this year we got to really dress up and I got to go and buy a dress size 16, which is regular size, that was so exciting. Steve looked smashing in his suit as well. I had a very nice evening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, we are heading to the gym in a bit and then maybe go out and get a tree, don't know yet, and not quiet sure.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    In the words of Billy Crystal....you look marvelous!!
    You should be so proud of all you have accomplished.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home