Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tired, very tired....

I am so sleepy it's 9:30pm and I am about to hit the sack. Today at 9am Anika and I ventured out in the cold rain to sell Girl Scout Cookies. We did pretty decent.
Then we came back and I started on getting the kids rooms cleaned. They haven't had a decent cleaning in 9wks, cause of the company that was here, we sorted thru toys, tossed, put away for donations. The rooms look great now, just wondering for how long.
Then just a bit ago I made Spaetzli, healthy with eggbeaters and low fat milk, so I can make healthy Chicken and Dumplings tomorrow.
I am going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home