Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

my valentine

Anika came into the room, and stuck her homemade card under my nose at 6:40am. Very sweet, then Lars gave me one as well and they both gave the small boxes of Chocolate to their Dad. Then I gave them their Valentines.
Anika went off to school and I made breakfast for Steve, Lars and I. I then went grocery shopping, and afterwards to the gym, worked out. Then my friend brought her son, so she could go and have lunch with her hubby. I went home, made lunch, and Steve came home as well. Then we argued about something stupid and silly which ruined my whole mood for Valentines.
Steve took off most of the afternoon, and right as I got ready to get Anika, a delievery truck brought me a beautiful bouquet of Tulips. I love tulips, they are my favorties. Big points for hubby there. So I spend the afternoon sitting in front of a gas station selling Girl Scout Cookies. By five Anika and I were frozen solid so we went home. I had Choir practice at 6:30 so I left again. Then after Choir I called Chili's to pick up dinner, and while waiting I went to Central Market to get a bottle of wine and dessert. Then home and Steve had set the table with Candles and everything, we enjoyed a very nice evening together, with no kids. It was so romantic.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Glad to see Valentine's day turned out okay for you. So how goes the studying?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home