Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I must have jinxed myself...

With my post on Monday, cause yesterday seemed a day from H E double hockey sticks.

My friends son came over to play with Lars, that way my friend was able to go on the field trip with the girls. I get to go later in the school year. Well anyways, I am working on the office and the game room (we are playing switch the rooms again) when I see Lars coming at me with a bottle of cleaner and wet hair, I am going in his room and it is like Toys R' Us exploed in there and I smell cleaner, so come to find out he wanted to help me clean. Oh I was not happy.
Then I did not get to go to the gym, cause Steve and I put the office together, it looks really nice and I can start filling the shelves and the cabinet now.
Well comes bed time, Steve put the kids to bed, then gets the computer running, I am watching TV, suddenly I ask him, why the light in the bedroom is on. Well all I hear is Steve yelling at Lars, and usually Steve is a very calm person, so I go in there.
Not a pretty picture. There is Lars, with my Bare Minerals Makeup all over himself, it's all over the floor or so we thought, come to find out he tried to clean the cabinet with Tilex. My bathroom rug had bleach stains on it now, so had to trow that out, with the makeup, cause there was tilex in that too. I really did not know what to say.
I am wondering, if he is doing this, cause I am watching the baby, or why he comes up with these Ideas. So today he is helping me putting the office and the gameroom together. While the little guys is sleeping.
I am just a tad stressed lately, with taking care of the baby, not working out as much as I want to, no time to study and getting ready for my family to come.
I know next month will be better.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Oh my Claudia (((HUGS)))
    Have I been there. Could be a combo of both...age and needing more mommy-time. Good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home