Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Insane October already...

Wow, October is the one month, where everybody plans all their festivities. It does not matter where you are, in October you can find something to do.
This Weekend, is the red river rivalrly we sure hope the Longhorns win. I am also going to CPR and first Aid classes, for Girls scouts and my trainer Certification. Then next week, Anika's School has their Carnival, the weekend after that we have a Gala at our church and the last weekend in October, on Friday we have our Halloween party, Saturday is our Fall Fair at our church. Oh I forgot to mention that thru the whole month of October we also have a pumpkin patch at the church.
Now that does not seem like a lot, but, since I started taking care of an infant, I get not much done around the house. My studying has suffered too, and the working out part is slowly but surely coming back into oder.
I am excited that my sister is arriving on November 15th, to spend the Holidays with us and my mom is coming on December the 22nd, so I have lots of things to do around the house to get ready.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Glad to hear you won't be bored over the next month...LOL
    Actually more glad to hear that all is well and your still around...missed your messages.

    Have a good month.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home