Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday once more...

I am taking a mommy day today. First I am going to the gym and work out and then meet friends for lunch. Just me, no kids, no hubby, haven't done this in ages.
Things are going well, my studies are going, I am actually ahead of schedule, cause I can devote more than one hour to studies each day.
I have to remember a lot of muscles and know when they are tight, what it does to the posture.
Posture is very important to a personal trainer, it prevents injuries.
Still wreckin, my brain, where I wanna go if I pass. I got an offer from the gym I work out as, but they had a lot of changes lately, and I know another gym would pay me more. So we'll see. I am hoping to be done and certified by November, to be ready for everybody that wants loose or get in shape after christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home