Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Let the games begin...

I got my package today, with all the study material for my certification. I am excited but also very nervous. I haven't worked since Anika was born. Do poeple want a trainer that still has a few lb. to many on her ribs? These are some things that shoot thru my head.
But then I know I can do this, I am having so much fun working out, I had gym memberships before and just never stuck to it. Now I see the success. I went from being 256lb. Down to 197lb. It was hard freaking work, but I also had fun doing it. I wanna show others like myself, that if you set your mind to it, you can do it.
What is the secret? Well the wonderpill = Diet & Exercise... There is no easy way to loose weight, you have to be ready to do it. You have to know, that you need to work out at least 5x a week, that you can only eat certain amounts of food. It also helps if you eat the right foods. Yeah you can eat 1400 Calories in Ice Cream and Pizza, but that is not what your body needs or deserves. 1400 Calories, of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and good proteins, that's is what you body wants and deserves. You are worth it.
These past 8 months have been a life change for me. And I have to thank my husband, for all the support he has given me on this journey. I love you hon.
Anika has been such a sweetheart, the other day she gave me a hug, and said:"Mom I can get all the way around!!!" That was the best compliment.
These are the things I want to share with my clients, I wanna be there for them, to support them, to reach their goals.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    COngrats Claudia. You have accomplished so much and you have learned the secret....You're worth it!!

    People will be lucky to have you as their personal trainer. What you have that the others don't...you've been there. Personal experience will make you more genuine...a true treasure!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home