Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

what was the heck was I thinking???

Of all weekends I pick this one, to switch the kids room and paint them too. I am an Idiot.
Anika's room is painted, and she is able to sleep in there tonight. Her old room (now Lars'room)whole different story. I have furniture everywhere in the house and it looks like all He** broke loose. Tomorrow, we are going to a friends to pick up a dest for her room, and we also need to get the paint for Lars' room. Then I have to work like a madwomen, (with Steve's help) to get it all done.
It is cool, Anika picked a nice light lime green and a very light lilac for wall paint, and I will free hand some fairies soon. Lars is getting light blue walls and we bought Cars wall Stickers to put up. Not sure, I'll sew him a checkerflag Duvet Cover or not, we'll see, cause I kind of like the Star Wars Comforter.
Other than that we are getting ready for school, on Monday we have meet the teacher, I am excited, so is Anika. Then Tuesday it's the real deal. I am exhausted, so I will clear a patch from the kids rooms to our room and then go to bed.
Yawn.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home