Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

a great Saturday

First off I got to sleep in. Yeah, 8:00am is sleeping in for me. Then we ate breakfast, grabbed the pup and the kids and off we went to drop the puppy of at playschool. The trainer recommended for her to go to Doggy Day care. Very nice and very clean place. I was impressed.
Then we went to Target to pick up mine and Anika's meds. And some other things, mainly from the Dollar Spot. Then we went to the gym, I did a 30min run/walk. I really want to run the 5K in October for the Lance Armstrong foundation.
Home for lunch and then I took a nap. I really needed it, I was so tired. When I got up our puppy was laying in the living room, and for the next 3hrs she did not move. LOL I think I like playschool. Steve said that apparently she did really well.
Then I made yummy Chicken Stir Fry for dinner, and we went to the pool for a swim after that. Now I figured our my study materials, so I can start the studying. I hope to be certified in November. Scare the pants off of me, but I am trying.
I got to sleep early last night, now I am up before 8am on sunday it's a quiet morning which I love.
not much going on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home