Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cooler Weather...

We had a Coldfront come thru, which in Texas could mean anything, but it actually got cooler. We had 95 degrees yesterday and today it's only 70 and windy. It is gorgeous outside. I am loving it.
Needless to say, my menu for the next week is filled with family favorites that we eat in the fall and winter, like Chili and Beef Stew.
This makes me also look at my yarn, and I think I need to pick some easy projects that knit up very quickly.
I am also still trying to loose more weight, since I already have lost 70lb. since my Journey started last summer. I am down from 255lb. to 185lb. I am so excited. I have 34more to go. Still going to the gym mostly 5days a week, and watch what I eat. Sadly I don't have my trainer anymore. But I am in the midst of becoming one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home