Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Joys of Motherhood

Well it's that time of the year again to have our neighborhood Garage Sale on the 25th. So I decided to clean and reorganize Anika's room.
I am pooped, I just spend the better part of 4hrs, going thru ton's of girl toys, which all have a gazillion Pieces for some reason. I ended up trowing away a full trash bag of broken toys and trash. And we have a box filled with Toys and books to be put up on the Garage Sale.
Later I am attacking Juniors room, not looking forward to weed thru all his cars and such and trying to figure out where they could have a home.
But oh well. Good thing, tomorrow, we are going to the Rodeo and Fair and Thursday we are off to the Alamo, no we are not looking for the basement. Anika learned about Texas in school, and since it is Spring Break and Steve took off 3 Days, that's what we will do. We might also go and visit the Zoo. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home