Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, December 19, 2005

a little bit of chaos...

so yes we are leaving in 2 Days to go visit Steve's parents. And guess what, yes you guessed right, I am nowhere near ready. So the game plan is...
Today cleaning the house, going to see Santa (we havent done that either) have lunch with Daddy, getting last minute things into the mail. And more cleaning house.
Tomorrow laundry and packing and finishing cleaning the house. Does that sound like a game plan? I sure hope so, cause all I wanna have left to do on Wednesday, is packing toiletries, snacks, taking Zoe for a long walk and that is it. We are wanting to leave no later than 1pm. It will be a long drive, 10hrs at least, but we have Zoe with us, so it might take a bit longer. It will be interessting to travel with a pet for the first time. The kids are going to be great, I know it.
So just cross your fingers for me, that I won't loose my santity (if there is any left) and actually get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home