Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ice Day...

School is out, yes, they could not just delay school for a couple of hours, no they cancelled school. It is Icy on the roads, but by ten they should be fine. Current Temp here right now, is FREEZING COLD!!!! (25f) So what am I going to do today? Well bake more cookies, do laundry, hopefully get some knitting done, I am still working on Eris, and I made a quick scarf for Lars' Teacher. If I get most of my stuff done today, I need to go to Michaels and shop for a couple of things. I also need to get a certifcate for an exchange we are doing. I also need to take Anika to the Dentist today, but that's in the late afternoon so no worries about Ice. Oh and I am making fudge.

Well I took a small break, went to my neighbor to get a pan to make fudge, (I don't have a small one) and man it was cold. The grass is still frozen, and it seems not to get better, since it is overcast. Anyways, I am going to go now and do some stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home