Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Not so good...

well I need to work hard till christmas, cause thanksgiving wasn't a good thing for me on the scale. I decided to include riding the bike, when Lars naps 3xweek, and really watch better what I eat. I am so mad to let myself just go and eat way to much food and pie.
So now that things are back to normal, Anika back to school, Steve back to work, mom and dad back in Alabama. We can work on Routines again. But I allready failed this morning. I should have walked Zoe, but nope, I stayed in bed and Steve got Anika ready for the bus and took Zoe for a walk. So I need to show a bit more will power than that.

Goals for this week:
Drink 64oz of water (i have not been doing this)
walk Zoe every day
ride the bike 3xweek

Next week I will try to work on the food issues and make goals for those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home