Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Branching out....

Well I realized this morning that I was supposed to send money friday for a birthday present for Anika's teacher and totally forgot. Well good thing "Branching out" was finished except for weaving in the ends and blocking. Well I did that this morning and here is the finished product. I was making it for the Teacher's Christmas present. But this works out fine. I also made her a card to go with it, green is her favorite color.

I am plagued with Allergies not feeling well. I hope to feel better tomorrow, cause a friend of mine and I are trying to fix and old afghan for the librarian at her sons school. Lars will be staying home, cause he has gross stuff coming out of his nose. I am hoping to work on "Pies are Square" Some more tonight. Thank goodness for Steven taking Zoe to Puppy School tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    I love your branch out!!! I bet the teacher will love it

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Looks great Claudia.
    What did you use for wool?
    I just love the color.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home