Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, October 28, 2005

weith in... and plans for the weekend...

So got on the scale today and I am down another lb. It is crepping off slowly. But I will get there.

This week I wanna make even better food choices.




Plans for the weekend...
Well today, I need to clean, go grocery shopping, find a coverall for my costume, bake two loafs of Onion bread, make frankenstein cup cakes and go to a carving party. I think that's it for today. Tomorrow, I need to make a big pot of chili in the morning and then keep it warm in the crockpot for the night, decorate the house for the hallweenparty, then go for a stamping event, come back home dress up, finish misc. stuff and the party starts at 5pm.
Sunday is church and nothing else.

I need to find coveralls, for my Kaylee (serenity) costume. I like the Idea of a girl Mechanic on a space ship. Steve is going as Jayne. Last year we had a blast at the party. This year we are having a costume contest for Adults and kids. I just need to remember to buy ribbons and get the gift certificates.

Anyways, better get cleaning now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home