Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just in time...

I finished my mom's Pie Are Square Shawl Tuesday night. I need to still block and weave in the ends, but the knitting is done. Which is a good thing, cause it needs to be mailed to Switzerland beginning of December. I hope she likes it. After I finally figured out how to do the edges it was a breeze, thanks to Bonnie on the mom's knitlist. I am so glad I am part of that group cause the help I get there is awesome.

I also knitted to chemo Caps, one is for Lars' Teacher, her best friend got diagnosed with breastcancer and so his teacher is cutting her hair off to support her friend. So I made them matching caps. They were red with a pink stripe in the middle, which had a ribbon pattern all the way arround. I thought it was really cool.
So today, I started on Eris for my friend. She picked Wool Ease in a cranberry color which the foto doesn't do justice. She picked that yarn, cause it is easier care than wool, which can be very important for a mom. So far it looks really good.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, your knitting looks fabulous! I'm sure all of your gifts will be very well received. What a great friend you are to knit such great patterns for others.

    Let me know about the Eris pattern. I've been thinking of making that one. I liked the Rogue but I'm not really a hood kind of a gal so when this one came out I thought it was perfect for me. I just need to talk my self in to diving in! Are you knitting it as a cardigan or a pullover?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home