Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005



Here we are our Halloween family. We had a blast at the party. Pretty much everybody dressed up. We had the Spartan Cheerleaders, the red Pijama lady, a Monarch butterfly, the reaper, Reese Witherspoon in Legally blonde, and my favorite, my neighbor dressed up as a little old lady (he is a guy). He won the costume contest. It was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow, I am volunteering at the school.

OTN: I have 11 rows left on PAS and then I will be starting the lace border. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Your looking great Claudia!
    The weightloss shows...you should be so proud of yourself.
    Costumes are great too.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, I love the costumes! The Jayne and Kaylie costumes are great! Chris and I love that show.

    I agree with Jamie, you are looking terrific. Your weight loss efforts are really paying off! Keep up the great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home