Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weigh in...

It is Saturday and I weighed in. I haven't lost any, but also haven't gained any. I am ok with that.
As for my last weeks goals. I walked everyday since monday, twice on Mo, Tue & Fri. Zoe is good for me, I take her with me and I feel guilty if I would not take her. Steve took her Wed & Thur night, cause I wasn't feeling well.
I have been drinking water just not enough. And I have been eating breakfast allmost everyday.
Goals for the coming week:

Keep walking
drinking my water
eat one fruit a day




As for Rita, we are good, it is windy here but nothing else. Thanks for everybodys concern and good thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home