Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my secret Pal rocks

After Stamping yesterday I came home and went to the mail box and there was a box, and it said Secret Pal on it. I opened it and look what I got.


Inside it had, #13 Bamboo knitting needles, notecards, two snowman soaps, sock shaped needle protectors, a melon scented candle and 3 balls of Andean Silk in the color Lettuce. I think I allready know what it's going to be, I think I'll make a nice shrug out of it. It is so soft.
THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!

Other things:
I went for a walk with Zoe, so far everyday, we are working on "sit" now, and puppy classes are fun.
OTN: Pie square shawl is stalled for the moment, I had to knit two "Cunning Hats" and Zoe ate my needles again, I need to remember to put my knitting up.
Branching out, I got two repeats done last night.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Lapierre Médias© said…

    Hi from Canada,

    keep on going, your blog is very interesting.

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Lucky you....what a great package.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Looks like it's Christmas at your home. Wow. What shrug are you thinking of doing as my SP gave me 4 balls of the lettuce yarn, too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home