Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wow, has it been 2 weeks...

My bad, I didn't mean to wait this long to update. Ok I got pictures, I am still knitting on Pies are Square shawl and finally got it right after starting 4 times.
This bunched up thing is it.
I also knitted up a "very warm hat" by Elizabeth Zimmerman in her book "knitting around" and I think it came out fine, especially since I never knitted Fair Isle before. I also made up a pattern to use on Anika's hat that she want, she picked the colors. I made up a swatch and you can see it.

Today was crazy, we had two soccergames and also the school carneval. Now hubby is at the football game and I am looking forward to sit down and get some knitting done.
On the weightloss front, I didnt' weigh in last week but here is this weeks result. And a friend of mine and I are working together on loosing weight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home