Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Weigh in...

It's that time again. I lost one lb. this week. I am happy but I could be happier.

Goals I achieved this week:
I walked everyday this week.

Goals for next week:
drinking water (I really need to work on this one)
Make better food choices
add some sort of muscle toning exercise 3x week

We will see how it goes.




OTN: I did block Rogue this week, now I hope to seam it together this weekend. I was working on my mom's shawl, but Zoe ate the needles again, I need to remember to put my knitting up. I found another pair of needles, that is close in size, but I decided to start all over again.
Branching out, the knitting is all finished, now I need to weave in the ends and then block it.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Good luck with your weight goals! It sounds like you have a good attitude about it!
    Trust me when I say I understand the difficulty...

    Nice stitch markers, sweater, and secret pal gifties!

    Oh and hello and salutations! :-) I just stumbled on your blog via the comments on Jane's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home