Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow... & SP6

Is all I can say. I went and got the mail today and I found this in my mail box. Thank you so much Jane. What a great gift, I might actually have to get one for my friend and neighbor, I think she would like it.
Thanks again.

Also got my SP6 pal today, and also got a cute e-card from my secret Pal. I am excited to be involved in this exchange, I have done somethign similar before on a cross stitch board I belonged to. Had tons of fun with it.
I now just need to find some fun stuff to send to my pal.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    I'm glad that you like the calendar. The 2005 one was great to have.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Spike said…

    What a great gift Claudia! Does Jane know how to pick things or what...lol As for SP6...did you notice we have the same hostess...but alas your not my pal...sigh....LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home