Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What a Day...

we had, it started all last night, when Lars decided to get the same stomach bug my neighbor had, and started to puke all over. We got that cleaned up and had a bowl handy sitting with him. He did really well after that, trying to get to the bowl. By 10pm he finally was tired enough and all puked out, and fell asleep. Anika on the other hand woke at 10:30 coughing so hard that she got herself sick, she made it to the bathroom. She sounded all congested.
Well this morning off she went to school, and seemed fine. Lars has been keeping down his food, but pretty much just laid arround all day. Then Anika got home from school, all happy cause she didn't move her clothes pin. We played a game and suddenly she said, I am going to lay down. I checked on her like 15mins. Later, she was asleep and burning up. Ugggh, I don't like this. So I woke her after about 1.5hrs and sure enough she still felt hot.
So we hope she will feel better later tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Oh Claudia...hugs to the kids.
    Nothing is worse than when our little ones are ill. I feel so helpless! But nothing better than love and cuddles to see them through.

    Oh and by the way, hubby was quite red after seeing your comment on my blog...LOL....thanks

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, I hope the kids are feeling better today. Take care of yourself so yo don't get sick too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home