Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Knitting news...

I am allmost done with the first sleeve for Rogue, hope to finish it this weekend. I need to reknit some of the hood, it did not turn out right. But will do that when I finished the sleeves.
Other projects that are in the near future, I am going to knit this Shawl for my mom, ordered the book and the yarn this week.
I am also going to knit Eris, from the same designer as Rogue. This is a christmas present for a friend of mine. And Ribby for another friend of mine also for Christmas, I just hope I can finish all these in time. Cause I am also working on some scrap books for my sis and my mom.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Claudia,
    I think your hands are going to fall off with all that knitting!!! : )!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home