Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Nothing like...

having the stomach bug. Uggh, I have whatever Lars had. The kids are feeling fine, but yesterday after picking Lars up from preschool, I started getting sick. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. And worst of all my hubby is out of town till later tonight. Thank god for great neighbors. He got me some sprite, brought Anika from the bus and this morning she came and got Anika to take her to the bus. Lars slept till 8am, so I kind of got to sleep in. On the positive now, I lost weight, cause I wasn't a good girl this week, maybe this is my punishment?
Anyways, it's seems to be 24hrs so I should be better tomorrow.


3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Hope you are feeling better soon. Just take it easy for the day...atleast as easy as possible with kids...lol

    Isn't it great how we teach them to share...and then they do!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Oh...Claudia, I hope you feel better soon ; )

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, SOrry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on your weight loss though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home