Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, September 09, 2005

my Questionnair for SP6

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am not a yarn snob, I like nice yarns, I knitted myself a nice poncho out of LionBrand wool Ease last year.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? I can crochet, but I prefer to knit.

3. Do you have any allergies? Nope no known allergies.

4. How long have you been knitting? I learned to knit in school when I was 8 in Switzerland, I remember my first project was a knitted kitty in bright yellow cotton yarn.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Not yet, but hopefully will soon.

6. What's your favorite scent? I love watermelon, cucumber, fresh scents

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? What a question, I am from Switzerland, chocolate is my downfall.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I scrapbook, and sew when I have time.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like any kind of music, Rockmusic, and yes my computer plays MP3

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I like oranges, pinks, peaches, greens, I like bright colors.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married, have two kids, Anika my 5yrs old girl and Lars is my 2.5yrs old boy, oh and there is Steve my hubby, our two cats Missy and Neo and our newest addition, Zoe our puppy.

12. What are your life dreams? Not so sure, cause I am pretty happy where I am at right now.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I like Wool of the Andes from knitpicks, or the Cascade yarns are nice too.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I kind of don't like the Redheart one.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? To finish Rogue

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I knit anything, socks are pretty easy for me to knit.

17. What are you knitting right now? I am working on Rogue right now, hope to finish that withing the next week and then start on the pie square shawl for my mom.

18. What do you think about ponchos? Made myself one and made Anika 2 of them.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? It doesn't matter.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Ok, here I am a snob, I love Bamboo.

21. Are you a sock knitter? I do knit socks.

22. How did you learn to knit? I learned in school.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? 3months I think.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I like Anima, Inuyasha, and my favorite Animal is the Lion. Oh I also like snowman.

25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas

26. Is there anything that you collect? Snowman

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? The knitting handbook, and knitting into the mystery, I think it's what it's called.

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? Nope not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home