Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Emergency Surgery...

Had to be done to Lars' lovey. It's a pillow that I made Ions ago for Anika and Lars took a love to it, and it's his pillow, it's purple with flowers on it, he loves it. It had some holes in it, and the stuffing is all lumpy but it's his pillow, well tonight I held Lars after his bath and he had pillow and Zoe jumped up grabbed it and RIIIIPPPP a huge gash. So now after surgery ( fixed the holes too), the pillow is shorter, and now I have two things to keep track of, cause Lars, took the piece I cut from the pillow and won't let go of it. Well at least he got to go to sleep with his lovey, it does look all patchy. I hope to take a picture in the morning and attach it to the blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Well I guess we can add surgeon to your resume now...lol I know how kids can become attached to things....For Sheridan it was her "looney tooney" blanket. She was 7 before we could convince her to let it go and from time to time I will still find it rolled up under her pillow when she is having a difficult time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home