Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

finally...

I was able today and clean my house, uggh, for the past two weeks either me or someone else in my family was sick.
Zoe is doing great, she is such a joy.
The kids are great and loving school, I think Anika get her 10th sticker today, which means she gets to go in the price box at school and here at home she gets a new bearenstein bear book. She loves those books.
I had to frogg the whole pattern of the second sleeve of Rogue yesterday cause I realized that I forgot to pick up stitches, so off we start again today. LOL that sweater is costing me.
Anyways, I love the book "knitting arround" I read all about Elizabeth Zimmermann's story, it was so interessting. And I found a couple of things I like to knit from it.
For one the Mobeius scarf and the bog jacket for the kids. And of course the Pie scuare shawl for my mom.
I forgot to post pictures of first day of school so here they are.

Other than that not much going on here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home