Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

What a week...

Sunday we got a new puppy, her name is Zoe, after the firefly character. She is black and we don't know exactly what she is, but we know, her and 5 siblings got abandoned when they were only a week old. The shelter bottle fed her and she is as sweet as can be, I fell in love with her ears. The second one is trying really hard to stand up too. If Zoe grows into her ears she will be a pretty big dog. LOL


On the knitting front, since we have Zoe, haven't had time to knit, but hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up a bit. I also got my Knitpicks order in yesterday, and got the knitting arround book and 4 hanks of turqoise shimmer, yummy is all I can say, can't wait to get started on my mom's shawl. There is also a really cool Jacket in there, that looks awesome to knit. Maybe gotta do that too.


Today, College Football starts which means there will be many saturdays, that I will be alone with the kids. Steve is so excited, he waits all year for this and finally UT (university of Texas) is playing. He has season tickets, 10yrs the same seats. LOL I hope it will be a good game tonight.
What else? Oh yeah got on the scale today and didn't like the results, gaines a 1lb and a half back. Uggh. I didn't walk this week, but hope to start again this coming week.




1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    what beautiful colors on that wool.
    I can't wait to see the project finished. Makes me want to make another order from Knitpicks....oh no! Temptation stay away...LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home