Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

today...

I weighed in you can see on the ticker. I am doing good. This coming week I'll be walking again, after I drop my kiddo off at the bus.
We had a week, Anika started Kindergarten. She likes it, that first day I was a wreck, I had a good cry walking to the car after I dropped her off. I was a just blubbering. She loves taking the bus.
On the knitting front, I started the first sleeve for Rogue, and it looks nice, I have to reknit parts of the hood, cause it doesn't look right, but I will do that last. That's it from here right now.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Spike said…

    Congrats on the weightloss.
    On the kindergarten front...oh can I remember those tears falling...it does get a bit easier as time passes...lol
    Then its "oh my goodness I can't believe they are in that grade already" times...LOL...that's me...mines in grade 5 this year..ugh!
    Keep up the good work on yourself...walking is a great release!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home