Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday again...

First off, I got on the scale this morning,very dissapointed. Back up 2lb. I need to do better this coming week.




Allready went to the grocery store, about to head to the playground and pool. Anika has swimm lessons, but I am taking Lars to the playground.
Then I am doing laundry too, today and hopefull get to knit on Rogue this after noon while the kids are taking a nap.
It is actually coming along nicely, I finished the back, now I am on the front, need to frog a bit, made some kind of mistake, but hey I can fix it. Anyways, later gators.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Sorry to hear about your 2 lbs : ( I'm looking forward to seeing your Rogue ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home