Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shindigs, Birthdays and stuff...

So Dh and I are huge fans of the cancelled show Firefly that is coming to us in a movie called Serenity this september. So last weekend we had a fan gathering, which was great, a shout out to all the Texas Browncoats. I havent' had so much fun in a while.
Then Monday was my birthday, we went to SeaWorld cause we had Raintickets from Last year. The kids had a blast and so did I. It was a great birthday. Anika love the SeaLions the best and so did I. Feeding the Dolphins was great too. After SeaWorld we went to Chilli's for Dinner, got a free Molten Chocolate cake cause Anika mentioned that it was my birthday. That was pretty cool.

On the knitting front, I picked up Rogue yesterday again and it goes. I am working on the front now, it's difficult but I can do it. I hope to knit some more after I bring the cats to the vet today and knit on it while I watch Firefly.
Other than that not much going on right now, well I need to find a certain color of Cascade yarn so I can knit more Ugly hats. But that's about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Happy belated Birthday, Claudia!!

    I hope you enjoyed it and that yummy piece of cake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home