Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Where did June go???

It's july and I haven't posted in a month. Lots has been going on. We have been going to the pool a lot and enjoying it. Then last Wednesday Lars had to get a mole removed on his head. They had to put him down for it, so we spend a day in surgery. He is fine. As of tomorrow, we can go swimming again. Spent Saturday at a family friends and shot off fireworks. Yesterday, hubby bbq some delicous ribs and we did some sparklers and poppers and of course Lars burned himself. He has now a blister on his hand.
On the needles, I finally started Rogue, first I frogged it cause I realized in row 8 that I had one stitch to many. And then yesterday in row 25 I noticed that I had the cable wrong. So I had to undo 2 rows. It comes along nicely, slowly, cause I have over 200 stitches on the needles. I am making this one for my sister, for Christmas. I hope I can finish it.
Anyways that's my life in a nutshell for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home