Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

another day...

It is gorgeous outside, I need to send the kids out there. I need to finish cleaning the house, I have been putting it off for 3 Days now, at least I am working on the laundry. I am just not in the mood and also tired. I am trying to get up arround 7am, but then I hit that evil snooze button and don't get out of bed till 7:45am. And that is only cause the kids want breakfast. I need to do something.
Also haven't worked out in ages and really need to get back to the programm, cause I do wanna loose 10lb in the next 4weeks. I sure hope I can do it.

As for knitting, haven't done that in a week either. The scarf is more than halfway done, and then I realized that my daughter is in need of a Cardigan for the summer, so instead of getting the yarn for Rogue this month, I am going to get yarn for a Cardi for Anika. I really like this Pattern. So we will see, I also need to actually get to work on the blanket and then tomorrow I also want to make on for my dental hygenist, she is expecting her first and I am finding out tomorrow, what she is having. So those are the projects I have.

I also told dh to please finish the picnic table, (all it needs is to be stained, he built me a gorgeous table while I was gone) . Cause I would love to sit outside with the kids while they play, I can knit. Anyways, better get back to my messy house now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Isn't wonderful to knit out side when the sun is shining!!! Watch out for splinters as my husband and I picked about 12 from my DS' palms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home