Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Miss Claudia,you sound like a mouse...

is what one of my children at children's church said. You squeek when you talk. I thought that was funny cause, yes he was right. My voice is coming and going like trains at a trainstation. It actually is funny to listen to me talk. So after church, I went over to my friend and got some tequila to drink with warm tea, cause that's what my choirdirector recommended. hahaha Gotta love that.
Anyways, I went to Michaels last night and bought some sock yarn, finished one sock this afternoon and unraveled it, cause I did not like it. So I am starting all over again, but first I think I am going to take a nap, I am feeling a little sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home